Should you go Conventional?
A conventional loan is a popular and reliable choice for financing your dream home. This type of mortgage is backed by private lenders and offers you an economical option with quicker processing times than most other mortgages available today, as it follows the lending rules set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- NPurchase and refinance options
- NAs low as 3% down payments
- NA debt-to-income ratio lower than 43%
- NMinimum 620 credit score
Speak to an expert today!
Minimum Down Payment
With conventional loans, it’s possible to find the perfect mortgage plan that best meets your budget! Down payment options range from a low of 3% up to 20%, giving you ample flexibility and choice. These types of conventional loans include:
- NConventional 97 loan — 3% down
- NFannie Mae HomeReady loan — 3% down
- NFreddie Mac Home Possible loan — 3% down
- NConventional loan with PMI — 5% down
- NConventional loan without PMI — 20% down